Frame 44 has partnered with industry leaders in both manufacturing and UAV technology to provide the safest, most reliable aerial imaging systems in the sky. These custom-built rigs carry various professional camera systems, enabling a perfect fit for every project. Combining superior gimbal technology and the ultimate carbon fiber frame keeps our sky-tripods steady as they come.
ABOUT THE ROTORCRAFT:
- Custom Pro-Build, up to a 7lb payload
- Industrial Grade foldable Hexacopter with Carbon Fiber frame
- 16” Carbon Fiber Propellers
- Industrial-Grade water and dust resistant motors
- Industrial Flight Control Algorithm
THE FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM COMBINES:
- 6DOF Inertial Measurement Unit
- Pressure Altimeter Sensors optimize the robustness of algorithms and robotic control logics
In adverse conditions, high vibration and high demand environments, the aerial system maintains flight stability accurately to ensure mission success rate.
Precise Hovering in less than 2m horizontal and 0.5m vertical
Defy – Gyro Stabilized 360-Degree Brushless Camera Gimbal
AVAILABLE CAMERA SYSTEMS
- Canon 5D MK2
- Canon 5D MK3
- Canon 6D
- Canon 7D
- Sony NEX
- Sony A7R
- Black Magic Pocket Cinema
- Panasonic GH4
- Some camera systems offer remote control zoom up to 10x
- List updates frequently, please inquire about alternate camera systems not shown here
Enhanced fail-safe features ensure the multi-rotor will hover automatically if it loses RC signal.
After losing the signal, the aerial system will calculate the safest way to return to the home position.
The aerial system will hover over your GPS start point and land automatically.
This feature guarantees the safety of valuable payloads & equipment on the platform.
Additionally, the system can lose one motor or propeller and still land safely.
Please contact us for additional information or questions you may have.